Thursday 29 October 2009

Knights of the Empire: Emerald Garrison



As a young boy growing up in the early eighties I couldn’t have escaped the all the great films from around that time. Films such as Back to the Future, The Goonies, Big, and the phenomenon that was Star Wars.

Ill always remember playground games re-enacting scenes from the film with everyone running around doing the Darth Vader breathing thing.

At one point I must have had like 40 Star Wars figures and the Chicken Walker thing (AT-AT?).


So during my well deserved time off, I managed to take the family to see the Knights of the Empire: Emerald Garrison at Belfast Odyssey Arena. These guys spend thousands on their costumes and I thought it would make for interesting
photographs plus it amused my daughter for an afternoon, as she was scared of the Stormtroopers.







Enjoy the images.

































No comments:

Post a Comment